Sonntag, 20. März 2016

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016

Hello here! 



I would like to try me in Design Team 2016 audition. Here are my projects..

Here is a baby born card in shabby/mixed media style.








Here ist a project for a birthday party in vintage look



I would like to show you this card in romantic style about a see..




And so my video tutorial where I show how to make a mixed media layout with rub-ons..


Hope you like it! Feel free to discover my blog for more projects!

Olga xx


1 Kommentar:

  1. Your work is so gorgeous! Love your cards and your beautiful photos. Wow! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! We are so honored you submitted for our Design Team! Happy Papercrafting, Charee and Joanna from Graphic 45

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich auf euere Kommentare!